Kellen was baptized the day after his birthday on October 11, 2015. It was the perfect day. I was blessed to be the primary president at the time and was in charge of the baptisms for our ward. I was so happy when Kellen chose to be baptized! He had several family members present to watch him become a member of the church. All in attendance: Grandpa and Grandma Everett, Grandma and Grandpa Lyle, Florez family, Vaknin family, Chambers family, Hansen family, and Scott. Shellie came later that day with the girls. I could not change the time of the baptism and her plane arrived during the baptism itself. Oh well, what can ya do! It was a great day. The pictures below were used for his baptism announcement. I think he looks so handsome!
Kellen at the Gilbert Temple.
Looking manly!
Such a cute little guy. We cropped this picture and used it on his announcement. It was so cute!
Posing like a man.
I wanted a cute little picture of Kellen praying. It is something my Grandma Lyle would have done. She was so cute. I am pretty such she and Grandpa Lyle were there in spirit!
No comments:
Post a Comment