Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mother's Day Tea

Last Friday, May 9th, I was able to go the Mother's Day Tea with Kellen. He was so cute! The minute I walked in he gave me a rose and took me to my seat. He then sang some songs with his classmates and then brought me some cake! Yum! He made me a little card that said that he loved it when I cleaned his room, he liked that I taught him manners (I will be keeping that card for the future!), and that I liked to jump on the trampoline with him. He is my sweet little man and I love him!!!
Me and my handsome little guy.

That is one of the cards that Kellen drew for me.

The girl in the green shirt is me! Kellen drew a picture of his mother!

Kellen and his best friend, Adam.

No comments: