We are renting the house we are currently living in. The owners did not want the renters to have a lot to fuss with in the backyard. With that said, the backyard is "landscaped" with rock. We offered to change that and they politely declined. Luckily for me, my kids are the eternal optimists and they found something to do in a backyard full of rocks! That is....they dug a hole, pulled out the hose and played in the mud! Heck yeah, they had a blast! Their friend Madalynn came over and helped build the "pool" as they call it. I am grateful that they can find great beauty in a very interesting backyard.
Our friend Madalynn.
Notice the backyard is full of water!
If you look at the trampoline, Katie is showing off her front handspring tricks. She is our resident gymnast!
Oh, and one more thing....the kids got bored one day and decided to cover Kellen's head with all of Katie's clips. I had to get a picture of it to fully embarrass him when he is older.
Katie insisted that I get a shot from the side to show to full effect.
No comments:
Post a Comment