
Lately Katie has been saying the sweetest little prayers. Every time she prays I have a smile on my face. Tonight she thanked Heavenly Father for all we have, the past and present, and her school friend Faith that is moving. She also prayed that Faith would be safe and that we could enjoy the scriptures during our study. I am so grateful to have such a faithful little example in our home. I just had to put it on the blog for posterity sake.
Oh, and these few pictures are from her baptism photo shoot. I just couldn't help but put them in. She looks too darn cute :)

1 comment:
This made me think of how sweet this generation is and how much better they are than me!!! My kids amaze me and humble me with their righteousness. Usually I am the major slacker and they are saying, come on mom lets pray.. Lets read scriptures. Thanks for sharing this Jen. What a beautiful girl!!!
Post a Comment