Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thanks, TOM!


This little post is to thank my husband, Tom, for putting up with my obnoxious, child-like, incessant whining!! I feel like I am constantly whining about something and Tom is so kind to put up with it. Lately, with ALL the stresses of life, I feel like I am constantly putting out fires and I am not shy in letting him know how I feel. Tom just listens and offers loving suggestions to relieve the stress. If he rolls his eyes as I am whining, he does it when I am not looking. For that I am grateful. If he is annoyed with me, I cannot really tell because he is so patient. He just lets me have my little rants, I then get over it and life goes on.
Love you TOM!

1 comment:

Melissa Braegger said...

Tom is such a saint:) What would we do without the great men in our lives?