This past month we went hiking at Picacho Peak with the kids. It was so pretty and fun! The wild flowers were in full bloom and the weather was just perfect. We thought we should hike before the weather got too hot.

Tom and Kellen on the old school swings. They were so fun.

Katie got up pretty high on the swing.

Hi dad!!

Yes! Our dog's tongue is really that long! Her name is Cassie. She is the sweetest dog ever BUT her tongue is crazy long. She came on the hike with us. This is what she looks like when she's panting.

On the trail with dad.

Katie and Kellen had fun sitting amongst the flowers. This picture was taken just before I stepped on a cactus. Yep, that was fun. I was wearing flip flops (this was not an intense hike) and the cactus went right through the rubber.

Kellen and Katie in the kids cave.

No hike is complete without a stop at Dairy Queen. We had some yummy cones. Katie and Kellen like them a lot!
3 comments:
Jeni I love the pics! They're getting so big! Hope you guys are doing well :)
Jenny J
O.k I love the swings. You kids are getting so big!! When are we meeting for lunch?? Oh and I want to come over and see your home!
What a fun day for your family and topping it off with ice cream!
I loved those old school swings as a kid and didn't know they existed anywhere anymore. How fun!
Post a Comment