Sometimes miracles are just too good not to share. I think that talking about small miracles just reminds me about how much our family has been blessed. About a year and a half ago I was sitting in a Relief Society presidency meeting. Our president went around the table and asked about what trials we were facing at that time. Each of us talked about our trials. At that point in time Tom was going through his first layoff. I remember distinctly saying that I think our trial would be over when all of our money was "out". I am not sure where I got that line but it came out. Fast forward almost two years....
The other day Tom came down stairs and told me of a little miracle that just occurred. He just found out that his unemployment would stop the week before he started his new job. I guess what I said almost two years ago "our trial would be over when all of our money was "out"" was true. We are so blessed to be living with my parents and having a roof over our head. We are also very blessed to have a job now. We are grateful that Heavenly Father watches over us each day. We are very grateful that he always stretches our faith as far as it can go and therefore truly teaching us patience and gratitude. We extremely grateful for all our little miracles!!
New Year
9 months ago
3 comments:
You were being watched over for sure-glad that things are on the up and up:)
Amen.
You are so awesome, Jeni. It was wonderful to see you and your darling son today. Thanks for spending time with us!! :)
Post a Comment