Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

My poor family has to put up with my many, many antics. This year I told Katie that we should dress up like pilgrims and indians. Katie and I made hats for everyone to wear. They had no choice but to wear them. I am glad that they were all great sports about it.

This year we have witnessed some super miracles. We have a lot to be grateful for!!!

Katie was wearing her hat and indian make-up.

Scott and Shellie. This picture is sure funny!!

I dared my mom to play the part of Sacajuwea. She actually did it! Way to go mom!!! Here she is with my dad enjoying a yummy dinner.



Tom, Uncle Brent, Grandma Higgins, and Grandpa Higgins.


Di, "Chief" Scott, and Shellie.


Chief Scott!!!


Kellen and Katie. I just love to see them hug like this. Katie is wearing indian war paint for dinner.

Tom and I were trying to be super serious for this picture. It didn't work. I am trying not to laugh and Tom is making a face.


Grandpa Higgins and Di preparing dinner.


Shellie, Di, and Uncle Brent finishing the yummy stuffing.

No comments: