We had a wonderful Easter this year. We were able to spend it with many family members and were all able to participate in a couple Easter egg hunts. I would put pictures up to show all the fun we had but my camera is dead and I cannot find the battery charger. My guess is that's it's in storage, way in the back of the unit. So I will just have to steal some from other people.
We started off dying eggs on Saturday with the family. Kellen thought it was so fun to put three eggs in the dye at a time. He was just trying to be efficient I suppose. On Sunday morning we had an egg hunt with my family. In recent years my parents have upped the anti with money in some of the eggs. This year Aunt Shellie won the "golden egg" which contained $5. Also, Katie collected the most eggs so she got a dollar. She is so excited because tomorrow she gets to go to the dollar store and buy whatever she wants. I have this feeling that she is going to try and buy candy. We'll see.
After church we went over to Shannyn and John's house. The cousins had another egg hunt and got yummy jelly beans and fun little toys. After a while Kellen was so tired and was rather cranky. As we were gathering our things to go home Tom pointed out a picture of Jesus. Normally, Kellen would have loved to see the picture but tonight his response was,"that's gross". Well goes to show that if you have one little two year old that has not had a nap it equates to one super grumpy kid!! What can I say though, he's two!
I hope everyone had a great Easter. Pictures are on the way.
New Year
9 months ago
2 comments:
It was fun to run into you at san Tan. Hopefully with you in town now that will happen more often.
Oh, you are so fired as a friend...lol. Time flies, especially when you move states and try to get settled into another routine. Which, have you gotten settled? Has Katie gotten used to the idea of moving back to the valley?
Post a Comment