Last night I had my first ever Parent Teacher Conference with Katie's teacher Mrs. Collins. It was so surreal. It seems like only yesterday that she was born and now she's well into her kindergarten year. She is doing very well in school and will soon be above grade level. I asked the teacher if she had problems with talking to the other students too much. I had that same problem and she and I are very much alike. The teacher nicely told me that Katie is very friendly and does like to talk. So really, Katie is a talker. I guess it could be worse!
5 comments:
geeze Jenny- We're old. It seems like yesterday we were freshmen cheerleaders and now we are the parents in the parent/teacher conferences. wierd.
I'm glad everything went well at the conference. Good luck on your lesson this week-atleast you were able to get out of speaking in sacrament:) You'll do great. Have you seen twilight yet?
Ok I totally thought about our lunch at Costa Vida when we were talking about speaking in sacrament. I would much rather teach r.s.
I think you need to be back for the next movie too. I think you will like it but just be forewarned about a few cheesy parts. You have my permission to go shopping too-since Tommy is watching the kiddos:)
Really, are you so shocked that Katie is in Kindy, we both know our girls think they are already supposed to be doing the High School gig. Thanks a lot Hannah Montana!
Post a Comment