Since we are moving shortly, I have been hosting little parties for Katie and her friends. They are not really super structured and the girls just have fun. Tonight however was movie night. The girls all made a bed out of cusions that we layed on the family room floor. Believe it or not they actually lasted about an hour watching the movie and eating lots of sugar. Yep, I sent them home on a sugar high! Sorry, moms! However, even with the movie and yummy treats they went straight to the dress up. They are so cute and Katie is going to have such a hard time leaving them! She has known most of the girls since she was 1 years old. At least we will have great memories to take with us!!




Notice Kellen had to join in on the fun. He sat and watched a My Little Pony movie with the girls.
3 comments:
fun little party. i love the picture with kellen watching the show. we are really going to miss you guys.
How fun! Taht kind of stuff really makes me miss that ward. That really was the best ward I have ever lived in. Have you found a place to rent in SLC yet? I keep forgetting to ask my mom. My friend lives in a community called Day Break and she loves it.
I have a picture of Shellie wearing the outfit Katie has on :)
Post a Comment