Today Katie and I detailed my dad's car while he is out of town. I have been trying to do this for him since Father's Day. I am such a stinker and finally got around to it today. The following conversation took place while Katie was washing the windows.
me: Katie you are doing a great job on the windows.
Katie: Thanks. I am trying to make Grandpa's windows clean and frisky.
me: Uh? You mean clean and fresh?
Katie: No, clean and frisky. That is what they do in California.
me: whatever you say!
I really have no idea where she gets her ideas or phrases but they make for great conversation!
New Year
9 months ago
4 comments:
Sorry, I missed lunch we where out of town. I hope you guys had so much fun at Sarah's shower. She looks so happy!
How cute.
clean and frisky huh? she cracks me up and holy pudding down below!!
Very cute! Lunch was fun, we need to get together more. Do you want to be in charge of the next lunch or should we make Melissa?
Post a Comment