Sunday, April 13, 2008

March and April

I have been so busy lately that it is hard to post fun pictures and stories. This last month we went to three Easter Egg hunts. We had a Family Fun Day at Makutu's Island and then ice cream. Katie has made several graveyards for different bugs. Kellen refuses to sit in his highchair and insists on being at the table. Our house is for sale-finally. So if anyone knows of people needing a started home, call me! All in all March has been great and April looks to be busy but full of fun as well:)

5 comments:

jules said...

I LOVE your pics!! The detergent one is so how it is...

Court said...

Hey Jeni, I just want you to know that the surveying site does work. Stephanie s. , My hubby, Janette and myself have all done it.

Melissa Braegger said...

Jeni, I think Katie's hair is the cutest:) Kellen is getting so big and what is Makutu's Island? I have never heard of that before. The detergent pic is classic-it makes me scared for the future.

Jeff & Joni said...

Your children are so beautiful. I know I tell you that at church almost everytime I talk to you. So, detergent, is that what I'm gonna be up against with my future kids? By the way, what is Makutu's? Never heard of that before now.

AudyCamp said...

my kids love makutus too.. love the detergent pic