Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Nursing Program

Okay, so I am saying it outloud now. For the past two months I have been attending school. I have two more classes to take before I can apply for the nursing program. I have always loved anatomy and the study of the body and diseases. I am really excited!!! Right now I am about ready to take my final for Medical Terminology. Wish me luck! I think I should do well since I have an A in the class so far. Going back to school after finishing college over 5 years ago is scarey but really fun!! I will be sure to keep everyone updated on how it goes.

12 comments:

jill s said...

wow jeni! that's so awesome!!
you will be a wonderful nurse! :)

xx
jill
www.jillscripps.typepad.com

Court said...

Wow! How exciting, back to hitting the books! Good luck on your exam and with your classes.

♥ Natalie said...

So there WAS more to Dr. / Nurse Jeni thing, huh?! j/k

You will be great - I can't think of ANYONE nicer than you to become a nurse and help others! I'm rootin' for you all the way.

Good luck on your upcoming exam. You'll do great.

AudyCamp said...

I had no idea! You and your secrets! You WILL be a great nurse!

Bridget said...

Wow!! I am so jealous. I would love to go to nursing school. Good Luck..

Oh yeah!! Do you want to sub in Bunco next week, it's at my house.

Laura said...

JEnni I had no idea you were back in school. That is great. I'm teaching a class on digital Scrapbooking on tues for enrichment I would love for you to come!!! That how I do my blog stuff if that is what you were talking about. And if you want help with the blog thig lets get together!

jayme said...

Congrats!! I had no idea!! Lets have lunch this week. It is my last week of freedom for a while, Call me.

Ms. Jodi's Preschool said...

Great!! I will see you Tuesday

Bridget said...

Sorry, I didn't realize I was signed in under my mom's blog.. Again I will see you on Tuesday.

Court said...

Hey Jeni, It is easier than you think. All you need to do is leave a comment on her blog and she will leave her e-mail address on yours adn then she will send you the template and header. and her phn number and you can call her and she will walk you through it from there. Then after you get it downloaded it is as if you have a template from here. It is that simple. Good Luck!!! I can't wait to see yours

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jeni! That is so exciting!! You will do so well. Do you know what specialty you would like to get?

Christy said...

Jeni
Hey this is your cousin..at work no less.
Welcome to the world of nursing. I'd love to answer any questions you have. I'm sure you will be awesome!!
There is something for everyone is this field.
I love you