Sunday, September 2, 2007

Stuck In Traffic


This morning Katie told me she was going to the bathroom. Afterwards she came out and said that she was sorry she took so long she was stuck in traffic.

5 comments:

The Evans Family said...

Jeni!!! I was so excited you left me a little note! How are you? Your famiy is adorable!!! So fun to find people that I havn't seen in FOREVER!! Sounds like a pretty funny little lady- she must take after her crazy silly mom! Love you!!
MIkelle

AudyCamp said...

ok that is hilarious..kids say the darndest things!

Bridget said...

That is hilarious... I love it.

Heather said...

This is soo cute! Don't you love hearing the funny things your kids come up with! And thanks for saying hello!

Court said...

A classic...out of the mouth of babes! and she has quite a few. She is such a doll!